If ever there was a year to remember, eventful, adventurous…this was it. 2012…cue the music.
January – New Mercies; hopeful.
- Investing in healing. Counseling begins.
- Begin Leadership Intensive
February – Chicago. Can I go?
- Exposé begins. Epic. Co+op.*
- Chicago Community Group begins in Riverside
- Valentine’s Day babysitting = best Valentine dates ever*
March – Seeking
- San Diego Getaway – saying Goodbye to SD
- Gungor LIVE – Ghost Upon The Earth Tour*
- Begin playing keys for Co+op band. Super challenging.
April – Easter. Confirmation received: Yes to Chicago.
- LACMA, Light Garden, Little Ethiopia for Dinner with Steph*
- Catalyst West Coast volunteer for 3rd year
- The Color Run – Orange County – my first 5k!*
May – Soaking up the Cali Summer
- Mother’s Day/Women’s Gathering at Sandals.
- Family Time*
- Friend’s Wedding*
June – Goodbyes and gigs
- Goodbye Riverside Gig
July – Transition and endings.
- Beloved Photoshoot.*
- Going away party.
- Pack up everything into my Corolla and drive across the country.*
- First day in Chicago with roomie #1 at the Bean*
- Watching the 2012 London Olympics from Chicago (my goal was to arrive in Chicago before the opening ceremony of the Olympics :)
August – New Home, New City
- Everything is new; everything is different. Culture shock.
- New home, new city, new job(s)
September/October – Fall
- John Mark McMillan Concert *
- Kari Jobe Concert
- Stripping away of leaves. Revealing their true selves.
November – Thankful and Thirty and Surrender
- Deeper surrender. Death of a dream.
- Celebrating #30in30
- Birthday fun: sister* + panini party + the Circus, Elephants, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Gino’s Pizza and sister’s first train ride in the city
- Thanksgiving was delightful.
December – Advent: Waiting. Joy and Hope
- Putting up Christmas with the Roomies * :)
- Christmas all month long. Joyous.
- Provision. Dependent. Brokenness. Unripe.
- Happy New Year! Covered in prayers of blessing.
All asterisks* indicate that a corresponding picture is shown above. :)