I’ve been sick for a few days, so my appetite has been unpredictable. But I was really hungry and wanted to eat right away, and so I whipped up this super fast and tasty dish, and the best thing is it’s super easy to mix it up and adapt to what you have. Here’s what I did:
Thyme+Ginger Chicken with Sauteed Zucchini
Time: 20 mins
1 Chicken breast
1 Zucchini, sliced
dash of Salt
dast of Pepper
Thyme (this you can spread around more, just a few shakes)
ground Ginger (just a tiny bit)
- Heat pan with olive oil, add chicken and spices on one side. Use ginger very sparingly. Let Chicken cook for several minutes, add olive oil as needed to keep pan from burning.
- While the Chicken is cooking, cut the zucchini into little circles.
- Cook chicken on other side, add more spices
- Add zucchini to pan, keeping the chicken in the center surrounded by the zucchini.
- Stir frequently, add some more thyme for the zucchini
- (I actually cut up my chicken with the metal spatula, because I wanted to make sure it was cooked inside.)
- Serve/eat/enjoy immediately! :) And the best thing is you only have one pan to wash up!
add onions, other vegetables, try different spices, and you can even multiply this to serve for more people, just use a skillet or larger pan.